Just so we are all clear of activities over the next couple of weeks, here is a reminder!
- Wednesday 6th December is the children’s xmas dinner.
- Friday 8th December is non-uniform day in return ‘bring a bottle’ for the Christmas Fayre bottle tombola stall- all children need a packed lunch
- Friday 8th December is the Christmas Fayre! 2.30pm until 5.00pm! Please collect your child at 2.30pm!
- Friday 15th December is Christmas Jumper Day! No donation required.
- Thursday 14th December at 2.15pm and Friday 15th December at 9.30am and 2.15pm is the KS1 Nativity in our school hall! Tickets available from your Class Teachers.
- Wednesday 20th, Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd December all children need a packed lunch as we have a panto coming on the Wednesday and the school that cooks our dinners is closed on Thursday and Friday!