A thank you message from the PTA
Dear Parents and Carers,
The Valentine’s Ball is our most important event (in terms of funding raising) – many thanks to all those that came along on Saturday to support. We hope you had a great time.
A big thank you again to all who donated bottles in February too, the raffle at the ball is a major element of the fund raising and this year we sold 575 tickets raising £575. The lucky winners are enjoying some bumper hampers this year.
As usual we also seek support from local businesses and organisations too to help raise funds from both the raffle and the auction. The PTA would therefore like to extend it’s gratitude to the following for their generous contributions:
- Goody bag from Bill’s at Bluewater.
- Afternoon tea for 4 at The Clarendon Hotel, Gravesend.
- Vouchers from Pizza Express at Bluewater
- Vouchers from Bella Italia at Bluewater
- Vouchers from Nando’s at Bluewater
- Golf for 4 at Bluewater
- Vouchers for Wahaca at Bluewater
- Vouchers for Wagamama at Bluewater
- Vouchers for Lakeland at Bluewater
- Vouchers for Entertainer at Bluewater
- Hair products from Absolute Hair & Beauty in Gravesend
- 2 tickets to the Waitress at the Adelphi in the West End, donated by The Really Useful Group
- 2 tickets to filming of Have I got News for you, donated by Hattrick Productions
- 4 ball at Kings Hill Golf club, donated by Kings Hill Golf club
Please don’t be shy in letting these businesses know their generosity is really appreciated when you are out and about shopping / eating. We would struggle without their support and it’s nice for us all to make them aware that the goodwill is passed on and results in some return business too.
A special thank you to all those that bought ‘lots’ at the auction. Your generous support is equally appreciated.
In summary, you all raised over £3700 for the school from this event – which is a great result.
For and on behalf of Cobham Primary School, PTA.